This job is no longer available
Business Analyst; Contract-London £300 - £325 per day - Digital
My clients are a leading Charity in the UK. They are currently about to embark on an exciting Digital Transformation project.
My client is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their team and support this major transformation.
As the Business Analyst you will analyse, understand and document the business objectives and requirements.
You will be responsible for the business process changes of the programme and multiple projects within it, help stakeholders balance benefit and cost/time to market, and support planning, development, delivery.
- The Business Analyst supports the programme and project leads and project managers to agree and document the project scope
- Be responsible for ensuring that business requirements are clearly identified by working with the key stakeholders and then translated / documented into high quality user stories
- Will identify business process changes required and draw up proposals for new ways of working
- Support the business in understanding relative priority of requirements
- Deliver clear, concise and accurate user stories detailing customer or user interactions, data flow (and origin), process and system interactions to support delivery
- Participate in planning and ensure requirement are correctly understood and reflected in delivery plans
- Support delivery teams to understand requirements
- Support business testing and acceptance
- Identify benefits, risks and mitigation options
Skills & responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate for minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in working for consumer brands, service organisations or charities in a fast paced, marketing environment
- Candidates will ideally be able to evidence experience working on digital and technology programmes and projects as well having supported significant business change programmes across organisations of reasonable size
- Good understanding of the analysis process; impact analysis, user interaction design, system interactions, data flow and systems / process mapping
- Business Analysis / requirements capture
- Business change understanding
- Technology savvy
- Web / mobile web / multichannel technologies and solutions
- Content Management & systems
- SEO considerations in content creation and site development
- PRINCE2 and agile methodologies, i.e. Scrum
- Marketing automation systems
- Integrated delivery encompassing multiple digital channels, devices and media
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Digital Business Analyst. If you think you are right for this role please apply or do not hesitate to contact me directly; email@example.com - 0207 928 2525.