Corporate Tax Managers Aberdeen
Pro-Tax are working on behalf of a leading Big 4 who are undergoing substantial growth and as a result are recruiting for experienced Corporate Tax Managers to join there Aberdeen office.
Working on compliance and advisory for a range of major international groups, listed companies and UK mid tier household names an in particular oil and gas clients you will take on your own portfolio of clients whilst overseeing and developing junior members. This will coincide with adopting your client development skills and winning new work for the team.
Responsibilities will include
* Managing their allocated client portfolio and maintaining a strong relationship with your clients.
* Preparing corporate tax returns and dealing with relative papers
* Providing premier tax advice to clients.
* Liaison with the clients and HMRC on all corporate tax aspects.
* Managing all tax affairs for allocated clients.
Successful applicants will be required to possess the following:
* ATT or part qualified CTA
* Qualified by experience candidates will be considered.
* ACA/ACCA is conducive
* Excellent inter personal skills.
* Effective marketing skills.
* Awareness of VAT and or employment taxes.
If you don't apply now you won't later so do it now and please call James Dowdeswell on 0207 269 6325 or email your CV into firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: