Information Security Analyst - Payments / EMV
- Manage the information and product security requirements associated with business change (projects).
- Support and guide projects through the project delivery methodology to assure all required security artifacts are produced and of adequate quality.
- Define information security policies and standards.
- Assure that delivery is in accordance with required information security policies and standards, and within an acceptable level of risk.
- Act as subject matter expert for product security requirements (both software and hardware).
- Previous experience of working in a highly available, performance critical technology environment.
- Must have hands-on experience of working in a payment systems environment encompassing both the hardware and software components of the solution.
- Experience in drafting and designing detailed technical specifications for use by software and hardware development teams.
- Knowledge of the primary key management protocols used by major payments systems (DUKPT, Master/Session).
- Knowledge of network security services used within modern communications networks (SSL, TLS, IPsec).
- Knowledge of HSM architectures, ideally SafeNet.
- Good understanding of RKIS systems.
- Ideally strong awareness of PCI-DSS and ISO27001:2005 requirements.
- Ideally CISSP qualification.
- Attention to detail, organised, and with good personal time management.
- Agile / Scrum experience is an advantage.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Graeme Craig at Salt either by email : email@example.com or by phone +44207 928 2525 / +447903 420 629 to discuss the full specification in detail.