This job is no longer available
Junior QA/Test Analyst (Functional, GUI, UAT, Regression)
Up to £25,000+Bonus+Package+Benefits.
A successful global company integrator to the global FX, GFD, futures and Equities market place based in Surrey is looking for a Junior QA/Test Analyst (Functional, GUI, UAT, Regression) in order to perform a complete life cycle testing on various projects which will include an extensive set of skills.
The successful Junior QA/Test Analyst (Functional, GUI, UAT, Regression) will be:
- Assisting the analysis of business and functional requirements
- Writing Test cases, Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test Scripts, Test Reports
- Designing and reviewing test cases
- Reporting, tracking and retesting any defects raised
The right candidate will be required to use the following skills:
- Microsoft/Windows operating (essential)
- Excellent communication skills (essential)
- Knowledge in financial services/systems (desirable)
- Knowledge in Functional (essential)
- GUI (essential)
- UAT (essential)
- Regression (essential)
This role is a rare opportunity for the right Junior QA/Test Analyst (Functional, GUI, UAT, Regression) to test complex products for banks and brokerage companies as well as being exposed to incredible market knowledge. The company offers a competitive salary and an advantageous package on top of this in exchange for hard work.
Please forward your CV to discuss.