This job is no longer available
Reporting to the Marketing Director you will assist the Marketing team with the organisation and implementation of all aspects of administration and strategy, within your team and third party clients.
Key duties include:
• Implementing and delivering all marketing tactics supporting the participation of 4 industry events.
• Delivering all activities on time and within the budget allocated.
• Liaising with external agencies, suppliers and internal customers to coordinate Marketing strategies.
• Helping with media plan development.
• Co-ordinating the development of the website.
• Administration of budgeting and income against expenditure.
• Travelling to other estates when requested to do so. (Travel & board expenses paid.)
The successful candidate must have:
• Experience or education in Marketing.
• Experience in charity sector or retail.
• Ability to balance admin with strategic marketing.
• Desire to work within a strong charity for an absolutely incredible entry role.
• Great references.