This job is no longer available
Financial Brokerage - Canary Wharf
£50,000 to £90,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Harrington Starr has partnered with a global Multi-Asset Brokerage based in the London Docklands to find a VC++ Software Developer (GUI, MFC, HTML5) required to join a Market Maker building the next generation of Front Office Trading systems for the brokers and traders as well as client facing applications.
As the VC++ Software Developer (GUI, MFC, HTML5) you will be working in a vibrant front office trading/broking environment coding to high specifications of the company standard to produce innovative solutions to meet the ever changing business and industry needs. Full software development life cycle (SDLC) gathering requirements from the end users requires strong communication skills and making suggestions that are time conscious, effective and without compromise on user experience.
VC++ Software Developer (GUI, MFC, HTML5) key requirements;
- 5 or more years' current experience with Microsoft Visual C++ and MFC (essential)
- Expert knowledge of object oriented programming (essential)
- Experience with Windows GUI development and MFC GUI control classes (highly desirable)
- Experience of HTML5 (highly desirable)
- Computer Science degree education or similar (essential)
- Passion for technology and communicating with the business (essential)
You will be working within a flat structure, in a small team, within a global market leader so you get to benefit from autonomy in the role, support around latest tools, high standards of delivery and a lucrative industry to gain experience in. Please contact Dan Stewart @ Harrington Starr for more information on the role.