This job is no longer available
Traffic Manager - Creative Agency, London - £28k
Large award winning Marketing Agency have a fantastic opportunity for a Traffic Manager based in Birmingham. This agency just gets better and better with fantastic new business wins on a regular basis. The company has grown so much over the last 24 months, this being recognised by receiving many awards for their work. This is a new role due to account growth and is based client side for a large well-known brand.
- Traffic Manager to take over the established creative scheduling and trafficking structure and grow the creative services team. Based in central London, this agency is growing rapidly and is looking for talented and dedicated staff to join their growing team.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in all aspects of creative services and traffic management, and will have the confidence and interpersonal skills to maintain processes and ensure smooth delivery.
- Your remit will extend from checking that briefs are completed, assigning resource, and establishing and maintaining procedures that enable the best quality work to be produced with the minimum of fuss. You will then oversee the briefing process, and arrange timings, WIPs, sign offs, artwork and supply.
- Working closely with the creative directors, studio manager and account teams to establish their client's requirements, and help prioritise them, you will ensure that an appropriate brief has been approved, and determine the availability of resource, advising when more is needed, and arranging it. You will be expected to ensure that appropriate resources are available, and always endeavour to minimise additional costs. There will also be occasional requirements for art and print buying.
- This role requires exceptional organisational abilities with a keen eye for detail and the confidence to cope with tight deadlines on multiple projects with enthusiasm and charm. Previous experience of working in the financial sector is desirable, due to the quantity and speed of work associated with this sector.
- Sufficient Mac skills and a good grasp of the print process are essential, and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would also be necessary.
- As part of an onsite team of exceptional talent, you will be working with some of the biggest talent in an Award Winning Creative Agency. If you value the chance to make a real impact and have considerable influence in the agency, this is your dream role!
- As an agency they ensure that there are frequent touch points, social events and lots of support to ensure that you are still being challenged and developed, even at a senior level.
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call +44 207 928 2525