This job is no longer available
Primary Teachers needed in the Clacton area
We are looking for KS1 & KS2 Teachers for both day2day supply and long term positions in the Clacton area.
Due to continued expansion, we are urgently seeking additional experienced Teachers to join our team. We regularly have assignments that vary in length from day to day, a half-term, to a full academic year, and everything in between. We are looking for Primary Teachers, who are looking for a new exciting opportunity and to expand there skills in to a number of school in Essex.
We are currently looking for candidates who:
- Are outstanding classroom practitioners with a creative and energetic approach.
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of KS1/2 skills.
- Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good behaviour management
- Qualified Teacher / Registered with GTC
- Ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines.
You will work in a number of schools in and around Clacton, so there will be opportunities to work in all types of schools. This is definitely the opportunity to take on a fresh challenge and make a difference.
You will be required to ensure and encourage the good behaviour of all children and especially those in your care and to ensure that all activities are conducted in a safe and healthy environment.
Randstad can off you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools
- A dedicated consultant with knowledge & experience of working in the Primary Education Sector
- Out of hours on-call service
- Day to day or long term assignments
Randstad Education ltd is the leading UK and global educational staffing specialist which provides a quality, individual service to over 10,000 teachers and support staff who are registered with us, and to the 15,000 schools who use our service throughout the UK.
Please contact Chelmsford Office on 01245 260100 or email us on