This job is no longer available
Regulatory Reporting Analyst - London - £600 per day
Keywords: Regulatory Reporting, Financial Reporting, Common Reporting, Corep, Finrep, Basel III, Basel 3, Regulatory Audits, Accounting, Market Risk, Securitisations, Credit Derivatives
A prestigious financial services organisation is currently embarking on a Common Reporting and Financial Reporting regulatory reporting development project. They are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting consultant to provide consultancy on regulatory reporting requirements for all the relevant authorities such as Bank of England, Financial Conduct Authority, European Banking Authority and Central Bank of Ireland.
The reason for this position is the European Banking Authority is planning on implementing common reporting in 2014 for Finrep and Corep and our client needs an expert to ensure compliance for their end solution.
In this business critical role working as a regulatory reporting consultant your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Assist in configuration of their risk solution product to satisfy the project scope
- Report to project manager delays due to business changes or issues caused by regulatory change over the course of the project
- Train business users on Risk solution
- Project maintenance and ensuring all stakeholders are informed on project progression of risk management solution
- Assist with risk solution product testing
The successful candidate will have the following skills
- 5+ years' experience working within Regulatory Reporting
- Regulatory and/or Banking Accounting background
- Knowledge of Investment Firms and Trade Book Reporting
- Excellent knowledge of Basle 2 and ideally Basle 3
- Knowledge of Market Risk in particular Securitisations and Credit Derivatives
- Ideally Knowledge in Common Reporting and Financial Reporting
If you have the required skills please apply for this position immediately to be considered.