This job is no longer available
Compliance Business Analyst - Asset Management - London - £500
Keywords: Compliance, Business Analyst, Compliance Codes, Regulatory Codes, Asset managers, hedge funds, asset management, project life-cycle, buy-side, fidessa, thinkfolio, aml, kyc, investment bank, financial services, contract, london
A leading asset management organisation is currently seeking a Compliance Business Analyst to join the operational compliance team in their organisation on a 6 month contract.
In this role as Compliance analyst your duties will include:
- Gathering, verification, analysis, and documentation of business requirements.
- Data and systems analysis to support documentation and understanding of the current-state.
- Gaining client and IT sign-off of requirements documents and specifications by conducting walkthroughs, presentations, and formal reviews.
- Perform reviews and provide feedback on documentation produced by other Business Analysts.
- Support initiatives to improve the team's analysis processes, methods, and documentation.
- Work closely with the development teams to develop functional specifications and help develop technical designs.
- Ensure that development teams and management have a clear understanding of business priorities.
Plan, script, manage, and execute acceptance testing - both UAT, with the client performing execution, and acceptance testing prior to UAT start.
- Plan and execute user training on new systems.
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst in a technology team in a financial services organisation, either an investment Bank or Asset Management organisation
- Knowledge of software vendors systems such as Fidessa (Sentinel), Thinkfolio, Charles River, BlackRock (Aladdin) etc.
- A good understanding of the technology product and project life cycle.
- Understanding of compliance products for asset managers and hedge funds
- Knowledge of regulatory rules and codes in regards to compliance e.g. AML, KYC etc.
- An in-depth understanding of business analysis (including knowledge of at least one requirements management/modelling tool) and with the ability to select the right tools/methodologies for a given task.
- Experience of writing test strategies, plans, scripts, and cases.
- A good knowledge of financial products, preferably though the whole product life cycle.
To be considered for the above contract opportunity please apply for this position immediately.