This job is no longer available
IT Support Analyst - Infrastructure Support / EPOS / AV Support / Networking - Retail - Perm - London - Up to £22K
A leading retailer now has an urgent requirement for an IT Support analyst. The successful IT Support Analyst will be working on the busy IT helpdesk working toSLA's and will ensure that all tickets are delegated accordingly and in line with company policy.
This position also requires the successful candidate to liaise with key stakeholders on IT related issues and initiatives therefore good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Key requirements and skills
- Knowledge of server, client and UPS hardware essential.
- Basic network troubleshooting experience.
- Software installation and configuration.
- A basic knowledge of audio/video equipment would be beneficial.
- Willingness to travel to multiple sites for support issues.
- Experience working with EPOS in a retail environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Support Analyst who has a strong aptitude and interest in technology to join a large retail organisation.
Computappoint is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.