This job is no longer available
Round The World Experts is on the look out for passionate travellers with an aptitude for business to join their teams of Travel Agents in London Bridge. This is an opportunity to launch your career in the exciting field of adventure and independent travel, specialising in multi-stop travel itineraries across the globe.
This varied Travel Agent role will see you selling round the world travel to uni students, career breakers and adventurous retirees, ultimately creating inspiring itineraries and providing an outstanding service while you manage every aspect of their trip. If successful, you'll gain a place on a three-week training course where you'll develop all the knowledge you need to become a true travel specialist with expertise in round the world airfares and long-haul adventures. We'll also equip you with all the skills you'll need to source the best possible airfares, accommodation and tours for your clients.
Sales is a major component of this Travel Agent role as you will earn commission on every trip you sell to your clients. As you will receive uncapped commission, the more you sell, the more you earn, which is why we're home to some of the highest earners in the travel industry.
Why Become a Round The World Travel Sales Consultant?
Working in our London Bridge office, called Base Camp, our Travel Agents receive a base salary of £18,000 plus an excellent uncapped commission structure, which kicks in the moment you make your first sale. This makes our top sales professionals some of the highest earners in the industry.
Additional Benefits Include:
- We've featured in The Sunday Times '100 Best Places to Work' for nine years
- We've also been offically recognised as one of this year's 'Best Workplaces in the UK and Europe 2013'
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
Travel Consultant Requirements
Top Travel Consultants come from a diverse range of professional backgrounds and industries, demonstrating a colourful spectrum of qualities and quirks. However, a sales-focused attitude, a tenacious streak, and an incurable case of the travel bug are essential. Our Travel Agents have an impressive amount of travel knowledge from personal experience - we're looking for people who can match this.
If you have what it takes to become a round the world expert, please click on the apply button to proceed to our online form.