DATA MANAGER – GRADE F (£14, 879 to £19,317)
37 HOURS A WEEK (PRO RATA FOR TERM TIME ONLY)
The Data Manager must have experience of creating/managing databases, the ability to analyse complex data, identifying trends and assimilating technical information.
FCC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
- To oversee, administer and held develop the efficient running of school data system
- To prepare reports and profiles for the Senior Team, Heads of Faculty and Heads of Year and to make a fundamental contribution to facilitating the effective management of whole school target setting and reporting systems.
- To provide data as required by senior staff To prepare annual target setting information for the Headteacher and Deputy Headteacher, ensuring these are up to date and reflect national trends
- To be responsible for the school census, ensuring that the team maintain accurate records for each pupil, reporting this to the DfE and Local Authority
- To undertake project work as required by the Headteacher
For a full job description and application forms visit
Closes: 12.00, 1st November 2013