This job is no longer available
Global travel company, Flight Centre, is seeking future Travel Consultants to begin a three-week training course before beginning a full time role in Essex.
This Travel Consultant course will sharpen your sales skills, develop your knowledge of worldwide travel, and introduce you to the online systems you'll use to source the best airfares and book travel for your clients. Essentially, you'll become an expert in the travel industry.
If you currently work in travel, you'll still be invited to join the course so you can meet fellow new starters, learn about Flight Centre's incredible company culture, the incentives we offer, and more.
Once you've completed this course, you'll be assigned a full-time Travel Consultant role in one of our growing Essex teams, where you'll sell amazing travel experiences to your clients, earn uncapped commission, and gain access to award-winning benefits including:
- £18K base and uncapped commission (our top consultants earned over £120K last year)
- Discounted travel and fam trips to worldwide destinations to boost your knowledge
- Industry-renowned social events and an excellent fun company culture
- Exceptional career progression and leadership opportunities (in theUKand abroad)
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop Flight Centre's future leaders
- Comprehensive sales, product and leadership training as your career progresses
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunityto take a three month sabbatical after five years
What's more, you'll be working alongside like-minded people who are career-minded, passionate about travel, and in complete control of their earning potential and career progression. If you have ambition, Flight Centre will offer you leadership opportunities including the opportunity to manage your own sales team or work in our overseas offices. This is why we've featured in the 'Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For' for 9 years.
To be considered for this course, you'll need the following:
- Experience in a target-driven role
- Experience of travelling on at least two continents outside of Europe
- Strong academic record and business acumen (ideally an undergraduate degree)
- Confidence to run travel consultations with your clients
A Short Introduction to Flight Centre
Flight Centre Limited is one of the best kept secrets in travel globally. After opening our first store in Sydney way back in 1981, we have enjoyed remarkable growth every year since. We are now one of the world's largest travel agency groups with a rapidly expanding network extending throughout Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada, South Africa, Hong Kong, India, China, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates and, of course, the UK.