This job is no longer available
PR & Social Media Manager - London - £35-40K plus Benefits & Bens
My client is an internet based digital printing company founded nearly 13 years ago. In addition to the main brand, there are other exciting arms that sit within the business, and as a result the glowing global headcount has recently surpassed 600 staff! Ever growing, with a range of products and services in the hundreds, they are now looking to recruit for the marketing team.
THE ROLE - Why YOU Should Apply!
As PR & Social Media Manager you will play a key role in building and developing relationships across key media and consumer communities in the UK. As a natural networker, you will enjoy working closely with other internal teams, including marketing, product and customer service teams in order to integrate PR and social media strategies effectively into the product and marketing roadmaps.
- Develop and implement PR strategies in the UK initially
- Manage the consumer PR agency; actively partake in briefings, manage press releases' distribution and sign off
- Liaise with and answer enquiries from the media; update media lists and media contacts
- Research PR activities and monitor company and competitors' news into a monthly dashboard
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect the brand
- Devise and coordinate photo shooting (when needed)
- Support the organization and promotion of events, incl. corporate one
- Source and manage award, sponsorship and speaking opportunities
- Design and communicate PR activities internally
- Ultimately work with the other internal PR teams to create a solid branding message that's reflected across all PR activities, have an understanding of the company activities and uncover any newsworthy activities
Social Media Responsibilities
- Ensure full integration of social and PR activities; contribute to developing social media strategy in the UK, Australia and New Zealand across all social media channels (Facebook, blogs, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
REQUIREMENTS & DESIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, with specialisation in public relations, communications, journalism, or any other associated degrees
- 3-5 years of solid PR experience, with a good understanding of UK media landscape and social media
- B2C experience preferred
- Any additional language is a plus.
To apply for the PR & Social Media Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org