This job is no longer available
Senior C# Developer (SQL,.NET,ASP.NET,XML)
City of London
Up to £40,000
A leading Financial vendor which has been successful for years on a global scale is urgently seeking a senior C# Developer (SQL,.NET,ASP.NET,XML) for their City of London offices.
This requires team development of all .NET systems, assisting with investigation of new software products and techniques, as well as communicating with customers directly. The role is for a C# Developer (SQL,.NET,ASP.NET,XML) to work building new systems from scratch using a breadth of skills. They use some technologies such as Sharepoint and you will be trained in this.
For this Senior C# Developer role, you will need to:
- Have experience in C# (essential
- Have a strong (SQL) knowledge (essential)
- Have a strong (ASP.NET) knowledge (essential)
- Have experience in (XML) (desirable)
- Be extremely efficient (essential)
- Have 2-3 years of experience in .NET development (desirable)
- Passion about learning on the financial market (essential)
Any web programming experience will be advantageous as the new systems will be build for web trading.
This role will give you the opportunity to contribute and assist in development staff training as well as enhance your knowledge on the market and concentrate more on customer relationship. The company pride themselves on training their staff in new technologies and financial asset classes.
Please forward your CV to discuss