Business Development Manager
Due to growth, Corporate Traveller is seeking Business Development Managers in Loughborough to increase our client base in the midlands.
About Corporate Traveller
Corporate Traveller is one of the world's leading business travel management companies with offices across the globe. We offer our clients a dedicated travel consultant, with the expertise to save them time and money on their international travel.
About the Opportunity
As a Business Development Manager, you'll target companies with an international travel spend between £50,000 - £2M. Our clients range from fashion labels that regularly travel to New York to multinational businesses with offices all over the globe.
We recognise that our clients have special travel needs, requiring a greater level of attention whether it's penthouse accommodation to restaurant bookings and helicopter transfers. This is why our sales professionals are supported by a team of business travel consultants, who are specialists in their field with the ability to design exceptional itineraries and manage the travel of your clients.
To achieve in this role, you will need:
- Experience in meeting sales-targets through finding and qualifying leads over the phone
- Winning accounts through face-to-face meetings
- Ability to develop a network of SME clients (approximately £50,000 - £2M annual travel spend)
Why Join Our Team
Corporate Traveller's company culture is like no other. We're exceptionally proud of our service and it shows. Furthermore, there is nothing stagnant about this sales position. By joining a global travel giant, there are endless opportunities to further your sales career, rapidly move into a senior management position, take a place on our fast-track leadership programme, or explore the possibilities in our overseas offices such as New York, Singapore, Vancouver, Sydney and beyond.
As part of the Flight Centre global force, you will gain exclusive access to a myriad of award-winning benefits. These include:
- Generous commission structure and uncapped earning potential, which makes our Business Development Managers some of the highest earners in the industry
- Discounted travel and excellent incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Worldwide social events that are industry renowned (this year we're took our top performers to Cancun)
- Comprehensive training and support from successful Business Development Managers
- Exceptional career progression programme with global opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme, which is designed to find and develop the future leaders of our business
- Pension scheme and free financial planning consultations from an in-house team of financial advisors
- Discounted personal training sessions, massage, physiotherapy, corporate gym memberships and tax-free bikes
- Opportunity to take a 3 month sabbatical after 5 years
Furthermore, you will join the highest earners in the travel industry. You will be given a base salary of £25,000 during your first six months however commission kicks in from the moment you make your first sale. Our established Business Development Managers earn over £80,000, with many quickly moving into leadership positions as our company continues to grow rapidly. This year, our top novice Business Development Managers earned over £50,000 in their first 12 months.