This job is no longer available
Production Manager - Large Format digital print - £35-38k - Kent
Our client is one of the biggest names in large format digital print and display. Currently they are expanding and have exciting opportunities throughout the business.
We are now looking for a production manager with to have extensive knowledge of product and processes required for large format digital print and finishing. The Production Manager will have the ability to understand and advise clients and internal sales teams on best methods of large format print production for any given project or brief.
- Working with the other production and departmental managers to traffic work effectively.
- Quality checking on final product prior to despatch.
- Completion and maintenance of project specific information.
Skills and knowledge
- To input and implement these instructions into the MIS system to generate a clear and unambiguous work instruction.
- To plan and co-ordinate the various stages of production in order to meet required deadlines.
- To work with the print and finishing supervisors to agree a schedule in order to achieve the above.
- To update the scheduling board with all current and updated information.
- To work with, and lead, the project management team.
- To maintain appropriate job specific details within the MIS system
- To quality check work prior to despatch.
- To process all costing information back to the accounts team.
- To continually work to improve and streamline all production processes.
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call +44 207 928 2525