This job is no longer available
Restaurant Marketing Manager | London | £45k |
A fantastic opportunity to work for a truly desirable brand taking charge of the day to day marketing activity for all their UK restaurants. Based in stunning offices in Central London, they are looking for someone who shares their passion for food, recipes and quality cuisine!
Key responsibilities of the Restaurant Marketing Manager include:
- Acting as central contact for all restaurant GMs, working with them to plan individual marketing strategies
- Managing digital platform & website content
- Working with Digital Marketing Manager to drive social media engagement
- Managing all UK restaurant CRM campaigns, monitoring related update & attendance
- Creating a marketing tool kit for each restaurant brand
- Skilled writer with excellent attention to detail.
You should be an experienced restaurant brand marketer with a proven background working on campaigns across multiple sites/brands. A successful candidate should be comfortable with budget management & report generation and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
If you are an innovative Restaurant Marketing Manager who enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic environment then please click the 'Apply' button! Alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525