This job is no longer available
Central London based Japanese Estate Agency require well educated and highly competent Sales and Business Development Manager who will act as first point of contact for a predominantly Japanese speaking client base. Based at our prestigious St. James’s Park office, they will be responsible for promoting and developing this very successful Estate Agency throughout its branches in Central and North West London.
A Sales and Business Development Manager, who will develop new business as well as manage existing client relationships, and promote business for new SW1 branch.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing accounts
- Liaise with manager and staff of other branches to determine goods and services on offer.
- Identify and exploit industry and sector opportunities to the benefit of the company
- Keep up to date with present market trends and developments, network with potential clients.
- Deliver and support colleagues in the delivery of sales presentations and proposals, negotiating and finalise deals.
- Achieve sales targets and define the strategy to achieve these targets in accordance with set strategy.
- Manage and develop business plan and evaluate performance of the company.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating legal formalities into transactions.
- Liaison and cooperation with other internal departments to achieve business objectives.
- Produce sales and marketing report for senior management.
- Oversee junior staff.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both English and Japanese.
- Successful working experience in sales.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to negotiate price and terms with clients.
- Knowledge of Lettings and Estate Agency.
Further details of the job:
Location: St. James’s Park Branch
Start Date: 2 January 2014
Status: Permanent full time position – 40 hours per week
Salary: £29,500 per year
Closing date: 14 November 2013
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to:
London Tokyo Property Services Ltd.
122c Finchley Road, London NW3 5HT
We will only deal with applications received by post.