This job is no longer available
Trade Operations Business Analyst - Aladdin - New York - $1200 per day
Keywords: Trade Operations, Business Analyst, New York, Blackrock Aladdin, Asset Management,
Harrington Starr are currently recruiting for a large scale implementation project about to be embarked on by a global asset management organisation. They are currently seeking a Trade Operations Business Analyst with hands-on experience with Blackrock Aladdin.
They are currently embarking on a project to replace a complicated combination of systems with Blackrock Aladdin, this is essentially a business process engineering project from front-to-back end.
In this role as a trade operations business analyst your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Own individual analysis of specific business process
- Work in an autonomous manner to drive forward the relevant analysis
- Work with key stakeholders around the globe throughout the phase of work
- Document the current state across the different regions and asset classes
- Attend all relevant business process reengineering sessions with vendor and client to act as a subject matter expert and liaison back to the programme
- Work with the vendor and the client to agree and document the future state, using experience and knowledge to critique along the way
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Extensive Business Analysis experience
- Broad understanding of the asset management industry
- Experience in one of or all of the following: Blackrock Aladdin, Charles River, Tradeflow, SCD
- In depth knowledge of Asset Management, specifically in one of the following areas: Trade Operations, Derivatives / Collateral Management, Active Asset Management, Alternative Real Assets Asset management, Execution, Cash Management & Reconciliations, Pricing
- Extensive Stakeholder management
- Business process reengineering
This is an urgent requirement and a quick turnaround is expected. To be considered for this position send your profile immediately.