This job is no longer available
One of the most successful Tax Practices in the world are seeking a Personal Tax Assistant Manager to progress their taxation career in their central Bristol office. As a market leader in Personal taxation affairs, this practice have a unique approach to client services supported by a strong team of Personal Tax experts in their Bristol office. As a result of the on-going success of this practice a bright individual is required with a strong background in Personal Tax compliance and client advisory.
You will be involved in:
- Helping a range of individuals with advice on their Personal Tax planning, with an eagerness to advise on other areas of their tax affairs.
- Sustaining an up to date knowledge of Inheritance Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Income Tax and confidently advising individuals on complex technical related matters.
- Regularly meet with Shareholders, Sole Traders and MBO's to advise on effective Tax planning and mitigation.
- Assisting more junior members of staff with portfolio support and reviewing compliance work.
- Conduct in-depth research relating to a variety of Personal Tax issues and report findings to clients.
- Participating in Business Development activities recognising the opportunity to cross-sell other tax products when appropriate.
- Being a confident role model concerning Personal tax Advisory for less senior members of staff, as well as being an integral go-to person for individuals tax advice.
- Ensuring quality control and risk procedures are adhered to by all members of staff.
- Working closely with the existing Personal Tax Manager and reporting to Senior Directors and Tax partners.
To gain the chance to work with one of the biggest Tax Practices in the world you will be a confident communicator with a passion and flair for advising businesses. You will have acquired experience in managing your own portfolio as well as being a trusted adviser on tax. Those with an analytical eye and a keenness for investigative work would thrive in this role, along with commercial awareness and a desire to work with successful individuals. You will be CTA qualified or hold the ACA/ACCA qualification with a good background in Personal Tax.
To find out more please contact Jennifer Dan on 0207 72696346 or email your CV to Jennifer.Dan@pro-tax.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: