This job is no longer available
My client is one of the best loved publishers in the UK with a global presence and an enviable portfolio of consumer and b2b titles across print, ipad, online and events.
With huge growth and development into their online offering and a record year for their digital portfolios, they are now looking for an experienced online sales account manager to work across three of their flagship titles.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Take ownership and responsibility of a patch of top West End Agencies.
- Maintain a high profile in the agency world and ensure that the brands your represent have maximum impact in the eyes decision makers within your agency patch.
- Develop and present creative online solutions across the wider portfolio as well as special projects.
- Develop new strategic revenue streams across your portfolio.
- Be responsible for regular reporting on revenue, market conditions and product launches.
In short, you will be a seasoned online sales account manager with a love of all things digital and a knack for presenting creative online advertising solutions to West End Agencies.
Ideally, you will have a minimum of three years experience selling advertising solutions for a high profile online consumer title.
You will have a strong reputation within the top West End media agencies and a solid relationship / black book of key decision makers within those agencies. This of course means having strong face-to-face client and presenting experience.
Whilst having a sophisticated, confident and professional approach to business, you will have a good balance of character and an outgoing personality.
Naturally, you will have a good knowledge of analytical tools, using the data to deliver a strong story to your clients.
You will have a holistic approach to business and able to work closely with all divisions to maximise potential growth for the business as a whole.
The successful candidate will be joining a very successful team, representing high profile titles in a fantastic working environment with amazing career development opportunities and benefits.
To apply for the Senior Online Sales Account Manager position, click APPLY below.