This job is no longer available
Early Years Teachers required
Early years teachers required in schools in Essex, for both day to day supply and long term positions.
Due to continued expansion we are currently looking to employ experienced Nursery Assistants / Nurses to join our very busy day-to-day supply team.
We are currently looking for candidates who:
- Are outstanding classroom practitioners with a creative and energetic approach.
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of Early years.
- Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
- Qualified Teacher / Registered with GTC
- Ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines.
The schools will be all over Essex such as Colchester, Chelmsford, Southend and Brentwood depending on your requirements. This is definitely the opportunity to take on a fresh challenge and make a difference.
You will be required to ensure and encourage the good behaviour of all children and especially those in your care and to ensure that all activities are conducted in a safe and healthy environment.
Randstad can off you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools
- A dedicated consultant with knowledge & experience of working in the Primary Education Sector
- Out of hours on-call service
- Day to day or long term assignments
- Access to offices nationwide and abroad
Randstad Education ltd is the leading UK and global educational staffing specialist which provides a quality, individual service to over 10,000 teachers and support staff who are registered with us, and to the 15,000 schools who use our service throughout the UK.
Please contact Chelmsford Office on 01245 260100 or email us on