Head of Ad Ops and Strategy
Head of Ad Ops and Strategy
My client is looking for The Head of Ad Operations Strategy and Development to play a key role in driving strategic projects and global initiatives for the Ad Operations team. The successful candidate will develop digital strategies and insights that drive performance through an unrivalled understanding of all digital channels and how consumers use them, as well as integrating with offline channels.
Head of Ad Ops and Strategy Responsibilities:
- Working closely with new and existing clients to set up, deliver and optimise highly technical digital advertising campaigns
- Final evaluation of DMP's, implementing the tech platform and fostering user adoption across LinkedIn global Ad Operations teams.
- Being part of the core product team to continually develop the technology and work with key partners within the programmatic space
- Training the sales team on new and product roll outs
- Offer consultative ideas to the Sales team for pitching new business, improving campaign performance and maintaining client relationships
- Provide information regarding availability of inventory and alternatives to the use of that inventory
- Experience in campaign optimisation including cost per engagements and improving performance of campaigns with several variables
- Managing a medium sized talented team of operational and analytical individuals
- Working closely with the technical team to deliver onsite support for clients
- Overseeing all reporting and analysis of campaigns both externally and internally
- Being a senior member of the company with a view to growing a team beneath you
Head of Ad Ops and Strategy Requirements:
- 6-10+ years in Ad Operations and strategy
- Leadership knowledge of RTB: technologies, tactics and competitor platform landscape
- Experience leading a global team with a demonstrated track record of exceeding team goals
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- BA or BS degree minimum. Advanced quantitative or business degree is preferred
- Strong advertising technical skills (DFP, GoogleAdx, Rich Media, audience targeting etc)
- Superior strategic and analytics skills and ability to simply present complex topics
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal communication experience with senior management
Please apply through this portal or feel free to contact Lara Sheldrake on 0207 928 2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about this or other strategic level digital roles our team is recruiting for.
Recommend a Friend.
We offer the New iPad for any successful referrals. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for our vacancies, please pass on my details. Terms and conditions apply.