This job is no longer available
A Recognised Industry Leader in their space, this company's on-demand Multi-Channel Digital Marketing platform is recognised for innovation. With head office in the US and a strong set-up in central London, the company has grown from strength to strength and is undergoing a period of significant growth.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the recently formed Professional Services team as a Product Implementation Consultant. The Technical Consultant will play an important role in the EMEA Services Group, delivering software implementations, integrations and strategic consulting.
The succesful Product Consultant / Post-Sales Technical Consultant will possess the following skills:
- Previous experience as a Technical Consultant, Implementation Consultant, Solution Architect, Professional Services Engineer or Technical Pre-Sales in the Digital Marketing Space for a Software Vendor (ideally SaaS), SI or Consultancy
- Understanding of the Multi-Channel Digital Marketing space essential
- Strong consulting ability to translate complex business requirements down to the essential technical requirements
- Proven experience in project management including scoping and pricing projects
- Expert communication and customer-facing skills
- Experience in any of the following industries would be of particular interest: Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Web Analytics, CRM, CEM, eCommerce, Social Media
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org