This job is no longer available
Secondary Schools Maths Teacher urgently required in South London
Randstad are eagerly seeking a well organised and proactive Qualified Secondary School Maths Teacher to work in South London. The successful candidate will teach students from year's 7 to 11, as well as GCSE level. You will be expected to:
- Teach Maths to children aged 11 to 16
- Drive attainment levels within the mathematics department
- Classroom management
- Drive the engagement of underperforming pupils through the use of creative teaching techniques
- Ensure consistency in teaching and progression in accordance with school policy
The school and the child;
- Due to an unfilled position, this specific Secondary School requires an experienced Maths teacher for this temporary role who can develop student's interest in the subject and boost external examination grades. The role, although short term, has the potential to develop into a long term position.
- This popular and well established secondary school in South London serves pupils aged 11 to 16.
- The proportion of students with special educational needs who are supported at the level known as school action is below average.
- The school offers a wide array of extra curricular activities and champions the use of innovative teaching methods to sustain the attention of its students within education.
Working with Randstad Education, you will be working with a fully trained team of education specialists within the Secondary sector. Our specialist team have a combined experience of 20 years and have unrivalled reputation within the London market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. In reward for your commitment and hard work we are able to provide competitive rates of pay (£24,000-40,000), dedicated consultants on a 24 hour call and online access to Randstad Educations online CPD portfolio.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must provide a clear DBS check or make a new application, as well as providing a clear DBS check or make a new application. We also require 2 professional references from your last employers or education providers.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Sarah Marwood on 0207 400 6035 or email your CV .