Sales Account Manager - Exhibitions
My client is one of the most respected and successful publishing, exhibition and conference producers in the world and present in over 30 countries.
With a portfolio of hundreds of events globally each year, they produce market leading conferences and exhibitions across a plethora of industries, bringing thought leaders, suppliers and key decision makers together as well as providing mission critical business information.
One of their flagship events, now in its 15th year and a revenue stream of £1.7m last year, has experienced unprecedented growth and they are now looking for a hungry Account Manager to join their team.
- Work collaboratively with team to build your existing client base and drive new business to meet and exceed monthly targets.
- Build relationships with clients both over the phone and face to face.
- Attend regular associated events to build market knowledge and drive new business.
- Drive business not just through exhibition space, but sponsorship and bespoke opportunities as well.
- Assist in additional operational and content driven tasks to maximise the efficiency and potential of the show.
- Utilise and maintain all associated software and CRM systems.
This opportunity is best suited to someone with around 2 years media sales / sales account management experience in either print, online or ideally exhibition sales experience.
Naturally, you will have an impeccable telephone manor, strong face to face to face sales experience and a good track record of closing business.
You will be able to absorb an industry to become an expert, enabling you to effectively source new revenue opportunities and knowledgably communicate with your clients.
A car allowance is added to the basic package and the successful candidate must have a full and clean drivers licence.
My client has an outstanding reputation for nurturing talent from within with fantastic career opportunities. The successful Account Manager will be ambitious and have the hunger and desire not only to achieve their targets, but aim for a level of excellence and move up the ladder.
This truly is a fantastic opportunity and to apply for the Account Manager position, please click "APPLY" below or email your CV direct to me - firstname.lastname@example.org