This job is no longer available
E-Commerce Business Analyst Web & Mobile
We are looking for talented eCommerce Business Analysts working to support a well renowned leading Ecommerce organisation which is currently one of the UK's leading consumer brands. This is an extremely innovative and exciting organisation to join, to find out way please read further and get in touch.
Analysis of ecommerce initiatives predominantly but not exclusively around serial enhancements and multi-variant testing. Working with Stakeholders and business representatives to gather requirements and create specifications. Work with development teams and third parties to manage implementations through testing and to completion.
- Develop functional specification requirements in response to requests by the business.
- Work with the business areas to understand their requirements for any given change.
- Produce written specification appropriate to the changes being requested.
- Work with Technical Architects to develop technical specifications
- Work with the development team and/or third parties through to implementation
- Work with development teams and business units to carry out QA, UAT, and UI testing
- Oversee A:B testing to asses impact of changes and make recommendations to the business accordingly
- Work within the framework of standard analysis methodologies and solid project governance principles to manage own projects through to completion
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Excellent communication skills using the English language, both through written and verbal format
- Experience of Ecommerce
- Experience working with internal business areas such as sales and marketing
- Structured methodical approach to business process modelling, systems analysis and design.
- Ability to confidently facilitate and lead presentations and meetings at all business levels.
- Capable of listening to user requirements and interpreting them as system requirements.
- Ability to communicate clearly at an appropriate level to senior business and technical professionals.
- Confident in building and conducting relationships and networks across the business Possessing the requisite skills to communicate complex concepts in a simple and concise way
- Good listening, negotiating and interpersonal skills
- A strategic, creative and innovative thinker
- Able to plan and prioritise workload, and work under pressure
- Expert knowledge and experience of analytical techniques.
- Proactively suggest best practice and use of technology to enable business success
- Able to identify and articulate the requirement and rationale for change
- Not afraid to challenge, with ability to influence and persuade
- An efficient team player who emphasises delivery and quality above all else
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a salary between £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Keywords: Web & Mobile, Media, Ecommerce Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Scrum, Digital Business Analyst, Technical Project Manager, Testing, Test, e-commerce, ecommerce, Agile, Brand, Design Agency, Production & Design Agency, Web applications, content management systems, software development, web development, Brand, Branding, Brand Development, Media