This job is no longer available
Flight Centre Business Travel will be running an Assessment Day on 31st October in South West London for Business Travel Consultants. This day will be designed to find Business Travel Consultants who are ready to take their career further in the travel industry, gain access to award-winning benefits, and join a growing company with opportunities for serious career progression (in the UK and beyond).
Our Travel Consultants are among the highest earners in the industry. With uncapped earning potential, our top performers earn over £120,000 per year. However, your proven OTE in year one will be £40,000 with a base salary of £15,000 with a six-month guarantee of £20,000 (while you get up and running). You will also gain access to award-winning benefits including:
- Discounted travel and fam trips to worldwide destinations to boost your knowledge
- Industry-renowned social events and an excellent fun company culture
- Exceptional career progression and leadership opportunities (in theUKand abroad)
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop Flight Centre's future leaders
- Comprehensive sales, product and leadership training as your career progresses
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunityto take a three month sabbatical after five years
What's more, you'll be working alongside like-minded people who are career-minded, passionate about travel, and in complete control of their earning potential and career progression. If you have ambition, Flight Centre will offer you leadership opportunities including the opportunity to manage your own sales team or work in our overseas offices. This is why we've featured in the 'Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For' for 9 years.