This job is no longer available
This Top 10 Accountancy Practice are looking for enthusiastic Personal Tax Managers to join their highly successful Bristol based Tax Team. You will be moving in to a fresh team with a very enviable portfolio of personal tax clients and hit the ground running.
Working under successful Partners and Senior Managers you will work on complex tax advisory projects and overseeing a team of junior members whilst taking responsibility for your own clients and developing opportunities in to new business. With this in mind, the right individual will be provided with the tools and opportunity to strive upwards in the business.
Responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
* Managing your diverse portfolio of clients particularly relating to non-domicile and offshore planning.
* Daily tax compliance in cohesion with related advisory services.
* Reporting to Manager.
* Drafting letters and reports for management review.
* Supervising tax juniors and aiding their continual development.
* Crating and developing strong professional client relationships.
* Actively looking to continually develop in your tax career within the Practice.
* Identify and utilise business opportunities for the firm.
* Advisory experience to include dealing with residence, domicile issues and offshore tax planning.
* Strong tax compliance knowledge.
* Supervisory experience.
* CTA, ATT and or ACA qualified. (Finalists will be considered)
This great career opportunity is perfect for Private Client professionals who are looking for their next career move. Whether you are actively looking or keeping an eye out in the market contact James Dowdeswell on 0207 269 6325 or submit your CV to email@example.com .
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: