This job is no longer available
Java Developer, spring, jboss, oracle and scrum or agile - Peterborough - £40,000 - £45,000 - Java Developer, spring, jboss, oracle and scrum or agile - Peterborough - £40,000 - £45,000
My client is a leading online Travel company based in London and Peterborough, this role is based in their Peterborough office.
This company have invested £30,000,000 in the online part of their business which will be spent on the training and development of new staff and also it will go towards the growth and success of the company.
They are seeking a talented Java Developer to join their growing online team. As java Developer you will be responsible for building web and mobile applications within the online engineering teams. You will build java based solutions and have hands on development experience in Core Java.
- Adapt and promote agreed development standards for online and mobile channels.
- Implement agile development methodology and processes for all online & mobile channels within the organisation
- Engage in planning exercises with the development team, estimate efforts on user stories and anticipate technical risks
- Good knowledge and experience of standard Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
- Good knowledge and experience of JBoss and/or other J2EE application servers.
- Knowledge of Oracle DB or other relational databases.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design principles.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Scrum and/or other agile approaches (e.g. XP, TDD, DDD).
This is a perm role based in Peterborough.
Please contact Sean Kelly on 0207 928 2525 if you have any questions or email me on email@example.com