This job is no longer available
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Graduate / Junior Java Developer based in Crawley, Nr Gatwick. The Graduate / Junior Java Developer will have an opportunity to be trained and aspire in Java Development and associated technologies within the Organisation. This role would suit a graduate with relevant degree or Junior Java Software Developer with a minimum 1 year of experience working on web development and applications.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Bonus, Travel Concessions
Education: Degree educated in Computer Science or another associated degree.
- Core Java
- Java EE Web development
- SOAP Web Services
- Spring Framework – Spring MVC, Spring WS, Spring Integration
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, a keen willingness to learn, being flexible, willing to help others, and develop as a pivotal member of the team.
- Possess excellent communication skills, being able to use your initiative to present and communicate ideas confidently.
- It is important you have excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Interested in developing software for the travel loyalty market
- Desire and ability to learn new skills and languages.
There may be some flexibility with technical skills so please contact to discuss.