This job is no longer available
Our client based in London is urgently looking for a Project Manager who has worked on multiple, digital/ecommerce projects with a customer centric approach. Initially the contract will be for 3 months but is likely to extend to 6 months.
Key responsibilities for the Project Manager role:
• To manage multiple business change/new product development projects ensuring that the customer experience is excelled throughout and the changes are delivered on time and within budget
• Identifying or escalating project delivery risks and issues
• Managing resource allocation effectively during project delivery
• Recommending improvements to systems and process to benefit the customer and organisation.
Key skills and accountabilities for the Project Manager role:
• Demonstrable experience of working on Digital/ecommerce projects within a B2C environment
• Experience of working on consecutive projects, working with multiple areas of the business to ensure the effective delivery of the project
• Excellent knowledge of Agile is essential.
• Strong stakeholder management with budgetary and resource control is also essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a credible, dynamic organisation working on exciting fast paced, customer focussed projects.
To discuss this contract further, please call Juliette Allen on 01293 817642 or simply apply today.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 1 week your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.