This job is no longer available
My client is a leader in big data and customer-centricity with an endless client list which includes the biggest consumer brands you can think of.
A truly global organisation, they are consistently innovating their value proposition, providing their clients with unrivalled opportunities to target, engage with and reward their customers, globally via a plethora of media products.
Due to substantial growth, an opportunity has opened up for a Client Director to join this pioneering organisation, working with one of their biggest clients.
This underlining purpose of the Client Director role is to plan, propose and execute targeted media activity via measured consumer target data allowing the client to drive incremental sales for its manufacturers.
What this entails
- Close and regular communication with the client and their manufacturers including visits to client sites around the UK
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the client's and their manufacturer's brands and categories, applying this knowledge to improving all relationships in the cycle.
- Regularly spend time on-site at client establishing close working relationships with contacts up to board level in the client's business
- Deliver actionable insights and media solutions which lead to improvements in client's business performance and create measurable value for your client's shoppers.
- The Client Director role will ideally suit someone with experience/strong knowledge of either the FMCG or retail environments including Brand, Category or Sales Management.
- A strong knowledge / Experience in media sales and/or planning and buying.
- An excellent relationship builder and manager of strong client relationships.
- An analytical mind and ability to make articulate recommendations based on insights.
- Naturally you will have strong commercial acumen as well as being customer centric in your approach.
- An all-round strong communicator keeping all parties in the loop regarding progress and initiatives.
To apply or the Client Director role click "Apply" below or alternatively email your CV direct to me at email@example.com