This job is no longer available
DIGITAL INNOVATION MANAGER - LONDON / MIDLANDS
My client is a leading luxury automotive manufacturer who is undergoing a large digital transformation programme.
This change will develop various areas of the business and help them to stay ahead of the competition, grow revenues, and widen the demographic of their clients. For them, the big area of focus is customer centricity and putting the client first.
The digital innovation manager is responsible for both leading the design and definition of the digital innovation process in partnership with the strategy function and the leadership team within the digital counsel. You may be working in another industry but you will be a digital product advocate and be passionate about digital innovation and technology to drive customer experience.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Innovation Manager:
- Design and run the end to end digital innovation process and governance
- Set the structure and methodology for the innovation process, success / failure cut off points to drive successful products
- Provide support for other business areas to get ideas into the innovation process
- Drive and champion the adoption of disruptive innovation through digital technology
- Understanding the opportunities for new trends, capabilities and directions within the online channels and ecommerce / CRM
- Validation of any new ideas, concepts and capabilities from a commercial and operational aspect
- Work towards increasing digital sales, and increasing customer satisfaction through digital customer experience strategy
Required experience of the Digital Innovation Manager:
- Experience of running a digital innovation team for a product centric company
- Experience engaging with key strategic partners
- A strong understanding of digital content industries and the changes that technology is forcing upon the sector and the opportunities this presents for digital innovation
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering innovation activities
- A natural curiosity for the undone and the unseen which will ultimately lead you on a constant search for opportunities
- Exposure to digital marketing technologies, CRM, customer experience
Key words: digital, innovation, CRM, customer experience, technology, marketing, big data, revenue
This role will pay up to £80,000 with a great package and benefits.
If you feel this exciting role is of interest please click apply or send your CV to email@example.com or call 0207 928 2525 for more details.