This job is no longer available
Art Director - Agency - £45-50k
- Award Winning Global Creative Agency have a fantastic opportunity for an Art Director based in Hertfordshire.
- This agency just gets better and better with fantastic new business wins this year which has seen 100% growth within the business.
- This agency is on a list of recommended Agencies and boasts numerous big name brands as clients.
- Be part of a company as creative, ambitious and driven as you are.
- They are growing very rapidly, allowing for consistent career progression and personal development.
- As part of an onsite team of exceptional talent, you will be working with an established well-known brand in an Award Winning Creative Agency. If you value the chance to make a real impact and have considerable influence in the agency, this is your dream role!
- As an agency this amazing business ensures that there are frequent touch points, social events and lots of support to ensure that you are still being challenged and developed, even at a senior level.
- 70% of the role will involve templating from other people's creative.
- Grow the account through creativity at every opportunity therefore growing the team around you to become less hands-on over time
- You need to be well organised and happy to step up and deputise for the Studio Manager.
- Mentoring staff and managing all the creative aspects of the account.
- Highly creative hands on Designer
- Highly capable and able to take plenty of responsibility. A creative with the ability to generate amazing ideas.
- Ability to develop great ideas (across integrated campaigns)
- Ability to create innovative, conceptual designs which are beautifully executed.
- A clear talent for, and understanding, of digital and print.
- Culturally aware, able to use your experiences within your work.
- Typography would be beneficial but non essential.
- Confident, personable individual
- Proficient in the latest versions of illustrator, photoshop and CS6
- Above all you should be passionate, enthusiastic and want to make a real difference.
- You'll be easy to get along with in a small team
- You will need to drive
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525