This job is no longer available
Project Manager (CQ experience) - Our client, a small Consultancy based in Central London is urgently looking for a Project Manager (CQ experience). You will be reporting into Head of Project Management but must be able to work autonomously so he can hand the project over to you solely. Ideally, you will have experience working within a migration project and will need a strong understanding of CMS and CQ5. You will also need an understanding of website design, data sets, SEO and architecture.
As Project Manager (CQ experience) you also must be extremely customer facing and will need experience either working within a Digital Agency or working closely with a Digital Agency, the company is still developing so is fairly intimate thus personality fit is crucial.
You will lead and command internal meetings and will regularly attend meetings with new and existing clients.
Project Manager (CQ experience) skills required:
- Extensive Project Management experience within a digital agency
- Experienced with recruiting, growing and developing teams
- Familiar with Digital Transformation and working within or alongside a Digital Agency
- Have managed Projects/Programmes for large organisations with complex infrastructures
- Good technical understanding with ability to liaise with technical teams
- Have Project Managed a migration
**Please contact Rachel - firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rachel on 020 7928 2525 for further information on the role**