This job is no longer available
Agile Project Manager (Digital, Scrum, Coach)
This is a unique opportunity to engage with one of the most respected brands in media, journalism, and publishing to help drive success and innovation in the digital realm, particularly in the native/web apps and mobile web arena.
The Agile Project Service Managers help this organisation execute their strategy by owning and coordinating business-to-technology relationships to craft creative and innovative digital solutions that deliver high business value. The Agile Project Service Manager also facilitates day-to-day project operations and communications in an Agile, Scrum framework and by supporting teams in their product development initiatives.
- Work closely with the product and development teams
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to formulate and agree detailed plans and to communicate project delivery status
- Plan development and all related deliverables using a combination of agile/Scrum methodology
- Prioritizing business stakeholder requests in collaboration with them by aligning stories where possible with relevant Digital KPIs
- Fostering communication and productive relationships with Product Owners, team members, and other stakeholders.
- End to end management of the delivery process of native and web apps, from scope definition to delivery into the app eco systems.
- Safeguard app quality by proactively engaging with QA, continuously improving process to deliver flawless apps.
- Manage internal user acceptance testing of app updates to ensure delivery to requirements
You 'may' also have to do the following;
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- In-depth understanding of Agile Development Methodologies
- Experience as a Scrum Master could be a plus but not essential
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle, nice to have would be experience in mobile apps or e-commerce projects
- Technical Background
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a salary between £45,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Keywords: Web & Mobile, Media, Ecommerce , Agile Project Manager, Scrum, Digital Project Manager, Scrum, Financial Services, Digital, Technical Project Manager, Testing, Test, e-commerce, ecommerce, Agile, Brand, Production & Design, Publishing, Web applications, content management systems, software development, web development, Agile Coach