Social Media Product Manager
Social Media Product Manager - London - £45-60K plus Bonus & Bens!
My client is a multinational bank, with an HQ in London. As a universal bank, with operations in retail, wholesale and investment banking, as well as wealth management, mortgage lending and credit cards. They operate in over 50 countries and have over 48m customers.
As Social Media Product Manager, you'll define and build a new social media capability for a blue chip organisation - and then grow that capability from the ground up. They'll look to you for regular reports on key topics and emerging trends in order to lead stakeholder insight, and we'll count on you to forge into new territories while keeping the customer at the heart of everything they do. Best of all, it's a new role that will give you room to reach new levels of personal achievement within a rapidly growing digital team.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- You will be an acknowledged expert in social media listening and responding tools with the ability to drive innovation in delivery, whilst managing workflows within the digital team to make sure deadlines and governance processes are adhered to
- You'll also be the social media platform training and trouble-shooting expert, seeing to it that change is integrated in a cohesive manner and training the team to manage these changes
- What's more, you'll make sure that channel management and maintenance processes within digital banking are adhered to
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- At least 4-5 years' experience of social media listening and responding tools
- Solid knowledge of financial services products and their promotion
- Experience of working within a matrixed organisation
- A track record of managing suppliers and agencies in a technical capacity is a must
- Strong project, team and change management experience
- Excellent Product management experience.
- Good knowledge of varying social media channels
To apply for the Social Media Product Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org