Tester/QA Analyst, Integration, Functional, UAT, Financial Serv
Tester/QA Analyst, Integration, Functional, UAT, Financial Services (FX, Commodities, Derivatives), London £40k
One of the world's leading Brokers is currently seeking an ambitious Tester/QA Analyst to join their busy offices based in the City. This company specialise in Derivatives and cover a wide variety of asset classes (FX, SWAPS, Bonds etc.) including many different types of Commodities and Precious Metals.
As aTester/QA Analyst you will be required to be in contact with the Traders as well as other IT teams (Support, Development etc.). You will also be testing new Greenfield Systems that have been built for Electronic Broking, using predominantly Manual, UAT, OAT, Functional and Integration.
Tester/QA Analyst, Integration, Functional, UAT
- · Manual, Functional, OAT UAT and Integration Testing experience - Must Have
- · Experience working on large Financial systems - Must Have
- · Stakeholder management experience - Must Have
- · An understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle - Must Have
- · ISEB Foundation - Highly Beneficial
- · SQL Skills - Highly Beneficial
- · Knowledge of Non-Functional testing - Beneficial
- · Experience in an Agile and V-Model environment - Beneficial
- · Knowledge of VerFIX - Beneficial
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and growing Derivatives broker in London. This company provide excellent training and career progression.
Please apply for more details or call Elise El Ouardi at Harrington Starr (Recruiter).