This job is no longer available
Head of Marketing (Retail) | up to £75k | London
My client is relatively young retail business backed by a major international group. They seek a Head of Marketing who will embrace the growth opportunity available to them through this wider parent-company network.
The Head of Marketing is an integral hire reporting into the CEO in this highly dynamic, agile and well-funded organisation.
There is the strong possibility they will consider a Senior Marketing Manager looking to take the step up.
Head of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Develop overall brand identity and guidelines
- Lead customer insight research
- Manage overall marketing spend to drive traffic & awareness
- Develop loyalty program & overall lifecycle management vision
- Lead on design/development of 'store of future'
- Be able to think creatively
Head of Marketing Requirements:
- Retail experience a necessity
- Degree Educated
- Qualification in Marketing
- Three to five years' experience in a senior Marketing role
Please apply through this portal or feel free to contact the Manager of the Marketing Team, Chris Ward, on 0207 928 2525 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion about this or other strategic level roles our team is recruiting for.