Management Consultant - CIO Advisory -PERM-London-Circa£75K
Management Consultant / CIO Advisory Practice - Major Global Consulting Practice - PERM - Circa £75K base - highly reputable training programme
A Management Consultant / CIO Advisor is required to work across the CIO checklist, and equally shape the programme structure of large technology transformations and give a breadth of consulting support to a portfolio of blue chip clients as part of a technology Consulting practice, You will act as a trusted advisor to a diverse and expansive client base, spanning multiple geographies and industries.
You will be working with thought leaders combining deep industry expertise with a passion for technology. You will form part of a team of experts focussed on the value of IT. As a consultant, you will blend technical skills with creativity to develop ideas into solutions. You will formulate delivery methodologies and work closely with our clients to transform their business.
You'll have the ability to act as a close advisor and critical friend to senior IT and other business leaders. You will have an awareness of the strategic trends across suppliers, policy and operations.
This role gives you the opportunity to:
- Be challenged and develop your skills
- Join, contribute to and shape a growing business
- Build relationships with industry and technology experts
- Be trained in the latest technologies
- Use your knowledge and expertise to develop creative solutions
- Change and enhance the way businesses operate
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers around the world
- Build exciting and enduring relationships with great clients
Essential skills needed for the role:
- Direct experience in technology consulting or working within the IT function of a large organisation
- Proven ability to both develop business and build client relationships
- Demonstrable skills in team leadership and delivery of large projects of equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong business acumen - with awareness of the current business environment and the challenges it presents to organisations.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Graeme Craig at Salt either by email : firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +44207 928 2525 / +447903 420 629 to discuss the full specification in detail.