Teacher of Science (MPS)
£2000 RR point available with discussion at interview
Capita Education Permanent Consultancy is designed to help you find your next permanent education position. Whether you have just started your career as an education professional, or are looking for the next step in your career progression, we are here to help.
We are recruiting on behalf of an exceptional Secondary School based in Mid Kent who are actively seeking an outstanding Science Teacher specialising within Physics, Biology or Chemistry to A 'Level to start in January 2014.
You will be welcomed into a highly supportive, flourishing department with excellent resources including individual labs, teaching rooms, projectors and interactive whiteboards.
To apply for this position you must have:-
- Been graded Good/Outstanding by OFSTED
- Hold a Teaching qualification (PGCE/GTP)
- Outstanding teaching skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Committed to professional development
- happy and dedicated children and staff
- excellent induction and extensive CPD programme
- robust supportive performance management systems
- an extensively resourced primary provision
- opportunities for promotion internally
We welcome applicants who believe that every child can succeed and can provide:
- excellent classroom practice
- commitment to raising achievement of all pupils
- a team player approach
- willingness to give and receive support
The school has a strong ethos of student welfare therefore any successful applicant will undergo a full enhanced criminal record check (DBS). For more information please contact James Fazzani at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 or email your CV