This job is no longer available
Harrington Starr has built and developed its contract team since the beginning of 2013 and it has quickly become a strong facet of the business. We have plans to grow the contracts team from 5 to 15 in 2014, through new business development and the support of the established permanent business. The area is built around 12 streams of business at the moment and the opportunity to build out and own a business unit is a reality.
Harrington Starr currently works with over 450 businesses across the Financial Services and Commodities markets and has placed with over 150. There will be an immediate opportunity to develop business and grow your own client list and opportunities through our state of the art technology suite, insight and event program and talent consultancy offering.
An extremely exciting opportunity to join at the very early stages of our contract business. We are looking to hire well-presented, articulate and organised consultants who can maintain the growth and success we have experienced since the beginning of this year.
- This is not a delivery based role and you will be afforded a global remit within financial services and commodities technology, working with our established client base as well as building new relationships and partnerships with clients.
- The position requires a growth mind-set with the drive to build and own a business area.
- Be entrepreneurial in nature and look to seek out new business avenues and markets through research.
- Ambition to grow into a leadership role where you can influence strategy, leverage excellent existing relationships and build a team around you.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Up to 2 years experience as a recruitment consultant ideally in a contract team but permanent experience will still be considered.
- Ability to develop new business as well as develop relationships with existing clients
- Experience and understanding of the recruitment process including qualification, market mapping, lead generation, business development and negotiation.
- Strong networker, able to build relationships with people at all levels of the business and externally
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Previous recruitment experience
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines
- Hight self-motivation and ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- IT recruitment experience or Financial Services recruitment experience beneficial
- Knowledge of back office processes
- Ability to mentor junior members of staff