This job is no longer available
Harrington Starr recently celebrated it's third anniversary earlier this year and we're very proud of our journey so far and aim to enhance and execute our expansion plans over the next 24 months. With that in mind, we're hiring and want to talk to professionals who are interested in a career with us. We would be interested in talking to people who feel they can add value to our business, have creativity as a staple trait of their own personality and have a strong set of values.
You will be looking to embark on a career within recruitment and be hungry to learn and develop through the Harrington Starr University Programme. Ideally, you will have a sales background and a proven ability to provide solutions to a customer base.
A career with Harrington Starr is an opportunity to run, grow and develop your own business. We are clear that we want to engage long term with our staff and give opportunities that engender meaningful partnerships. We recognise that the entrepreneurial staff that we seek to employ will want the opportunity to run a business and we want to develop leaders who will do just that in partnership with us.
Innovative and entrepreneurial, a degree education is preferred though not essential. You will have a proven track record of competitive success and showcase a winning mentality in your previous endeavours. You will be expected to manage accounts, deliver into accounts whilst also winning new business. You will espouse our values and the person profile above and be looking to learn and develop in a long term opportunity in a fast growth business.
We are looking for individuals with leadership qualities; so you are likely to have been put into positions of responsibility throughout your academic and/or professional experience. Well mannered and polite, you will respect the boundaries of your clients and showcase the company in the best possible manner. Well presented, articulate and a strong raconteur, you must be extremely client facing.
You will thrive in an exciting environment and want to really work as an inclusive team. We are still at the start of a big journey and so a genuine work ethic and commitment are expected. Organisation, discipline and the absolute desire to achieve and work at your optimum every day are expected.
Looking for focussed and ambitious with an entrepreneurial background and the desire to grow a business, you will be;
- Up to 6 months sales experience or good track record of achievement
- Creative and innovative in finding solutions to problems.
- We look for commerciality and business acumen with a genuine interest in sales and the financial markets.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Self-starter who requires little supervision
- Serious, responsible and willing to learn
- Creative and innovative
- Honesty and integrity a must
- Harrington Starr offers a market leading commission structure with un-capped earning potential. We offer a competitive base salary with a scheme that pays out up to 40% in both permanent and contract billing.
- There is potential for earning a six figure salary for any consultant who bills well and exceeds expectations and are committed to rewarding successful performances.
- Incentives range from monthly supper clubs in London's top restaurants, to tailored suits, Mont Blanc pens and designer accessories.
- Regular team incentives are in place to reward excellence in targets that are set to educate and improve key metrics.