This job is no longer available
Junior MI Developer (RDMS, Reporting, SQL)
City of London
Up to £25,000+Bonus+Package+Benefits
A Financial software vendor which has a huge portfolio on both sell and buy sides is now looking for a motivated Junior MI Developer (RDMS, Reporting, SQL) to join their talented teams based in the City.You will be working on a variety of projects in a challenging environment, where hard-work is highly rewarded.You will also be liaising with Business Analysts, Clients and SQL Development teams, respecting tight deadlines.
The Junior MI Developer (RDMS, Reporting, SQL) you will be required to have the following skills:
- Have a good degree in a numerate or computer discipline- Essential
- Have 1-2+ years working with SQL databases or in a development position- Essential
- Have a good understanding of RDMS- Essential
- Experience working with SQL reporting tools; SSIS, SSRS, SSAS- Essential
- Good communication for liaising with different business areas- Essential
- Experience with Java , C# or C++- Beneficial
- Someone who wants to progress and propel their career forward- Essential
This is an opportunity for the right Junior MI Developer (RDMS, Reporting, SQL) to join a successful financial firm which will teach you all you need to know about finance and technology and will give you an opportunity to become the successful professional you want to be.You will also be rewarded with a competitive package and salary.
Please forward your CV to discuss