This job is no longer available
Senior C# Developer Senior Multithreading Software Engineer
- Flexible salary dependant on suitability between £55k and £90k
- £10k Guaranteed Bonus
- Private healthcare
- Extensive training / professional development
- High quality catering and soft drinks
- Pool tables / Bar
- Onsite Gym including Steam room
- A leading financial organisation whose business users work hand in hand with the technology team to create cutting edge solutions are looking to recruit a Senior C# Developer.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your reputation in the market place by working at the forefront of technology in a dynamic environment where new technologies and required or desired training is funded / encouraged.
- As a Senior Developer you will see the value of the quality software that you write being utilised by the business users on a daily basis.
- This is a rare opportunity to ply your trade in an environment where you can achieve professional satisfaction in your work and excellent personal rewards.
- C# Server side programming
- Multi-tier / Low-latency systems
- WPF / MVVM
- DDD (Domain Driven Design)
- The site is a new multi-million pound office with cutting edge infrastructure/security systems, innovative satellite TV distribution and streaming systems
- In-house gym, steam room and treatment room
- Free, high-quality catering provided three times a day
- Games room with pool tables, library/cinema
Keywords: .NET C#, WPF, TDD, SQL, Test, Driven, Agile, Scrum development methods, C#, Multi-threading, Parallel Programming, Garbage Collection, Performance, LINQ, Design Patterns, MVVM, Design, patterns, design patterns,
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Andy Ross at Salt either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0207 928 25 25.