This job is no longer available
Java Developer Consultant (Risk, Analytics, Analysis, Core Java, J2SE, J2EE, SOA, C#, .Net, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, Spring, Eclipse, Maven, JUnit, RMI, Web Services, Windows, Linux OS)
Risk Reporting Consultancy - Central London
£30,000 to £75,000 + Benefits
Java Developer Consultant required to develop and integrate specialist financial risk products into Major International Financial Institutions. The Software House build revolutionary technology solutions optimising vast amounts of transaction data.
You will be working in various client environments, from top tier investment banks through to smaller boutique trading houses working with the business users and technology people to build, integrate and optimise the use of the reporting tools. You will play a valuable role in the product success and gain vast experience with market leading technologies.
The Java Developer Consultant will possess some of the following attributes;
- 3+ years Core Java development experience in commercial environment
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills, mathematical and financial instrument skills
- Authorisation to work within EEA region
- Experience with any of the following technologies; Application servers, Spring, Eclipse, Maven, JUnit, RMI.
- Client/Business facing experience/full life cycle experience
- Computer Science / Mathematical related education
For the technologist enjoying people interaction, this role offers a great chance to work with technologies in high demand with a product growing fast in reputation expanding globally. You will benefit with variation in day to day activities as well as long term with your career experience. Please contact Dan Stewart as soon as possible to apply for the role.
Java Developer Consultant (Core Java, J2SE, J2EE, SOA, C#, .Net, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, Spring, Eclipse, Maven, jUnit, RMI, Web Services, Windows, Linux OS)