This job is no longer available
Corporate Traveller is seeking a Travel Consultant to join their Extended Hours Team in Wimbledon. This travel consultant position operates from 5.30-10.30pm Mon-Fri and 8am-8pm weekends and Bank holidays.
Working outside of normal office hours, you'll offer a comprehensive service to Corporate Traveller's clients where travel is imminent. Consequently, you'll need to be quick thinking and able to work under pressure as travel is often on an emergency basis.
The travel consultant position involves booking flights through Galileo, hotels, car hire, chauffer cars and trains - always checking for the best available fares (both published and net). You'll be challenged with complicated reissues and complex specialised airfares, including marine and route deals, while also dealing with high calibre business clients, many at director level, who are often stressed over their last minute travel arrangements.
As such, you'll need to be positive and passionate about delivering an exceptional service to your clients, both over the phone and via email. Finally, you'll need the ability to sell products and services, maximising opportunities to generate increased revenue for the business.
To achieve in this travel consultant role you'll need the following:
- Outstanding knowledge of the travel industry and two years experience with scheduled airfares
- The ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with your clients
- Undergraduate degree (desirable)
- Fares and Tickets Level 1 and 2 (desirable)
Why Join Our Team
Corporate Traveller's company culture is like no other. We're exceptionally proud of our service and it shows. Furthermore, there is nothing stagnant about this role. By joining a global travel giant, there are endless opportunities to further your career, rapidly move into a leadership position or even explore the possibilities in our overseas offices.
As part of the Flight Centre global force, you will gain exclusive access to a myriad of award-winning benefits. These include:
- Generous commission structure and uncapped earning potential
- Discounted travel and excellent incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Worldwide social events that are industry renowned
- Training and support from successful Business Development Managers
- Exceptional career progression programme with global opportunities
- Pension scheme and free financial planning consultations from an in-house team of financial advisors
- Discounted personal training sessions, massage, physiotherapy, corporate gym memberships and tax-free bikes
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
Alongside these benefits you'll earn and OTE of £28,000.